I’m tinkering around with a small acronym database for internal use and glanced at the Wikipedia entry for acronyms where I found this lovely Soviet initialism:

The laboratory for shuttering, reinforcement, concrete and ferroconcrete operations for composite-monolithic and monolithic constructions of the Department of the Technology of Building-assembly operations of the Scientific Research Institute of the Organization for building mechanization and technical aid of the Academy of Building and Architecture of the USSR.

I wonder how that is pronounced… :-)