- Must subscribe to Clients From HELL.
After presenting a new design for a company website, the owner leaned over, asked if she could suggest some changes to the layout, got out a black marker and started drawing the changes on my MacBook’s screen.
- 1,200,000,000 chicken eggs are needed: how the H1N1 vaccine is made.
- Scrollbar clock. (via @vowe.)
- Rember VT-220 terminals? I loved them. I still have two in the cellar… VT220 Built-in Glyphs. (via @fanf.)
- Create an MS-DOS floppy in Mac OS X.
- Parental control a.k.a. keeping the workplace safe. (via @vowe.)