After solving the issues with the duplicates in my SyncML setup, I added another synchronization node to the picture ∗. iSync I've actually had that in there all the time, but I didn't want to complicate the issue by mentioning it. ;-) The original setup hasn't really changed, but instead of altering contacts on Lotus Notes, I do so in AddressBook on the Mac. Threeway Sync with Mac OS It works, and I am now really happy. I've been hammering deletes, updates and inserts to all sides of this party, and I've yet to find a problem. iSync log ∗ Until the next fubar happens with my setup. ;-)

Flattr this
DomiNotes, MySQL, SyncML, Mobile, and MacOSX :: 28 Jan 2007 :: e-mail


blog comments powered by Disqus